School fund raising
A Family Photo Day is a brilliant and fun way of raising funds for your school.
How it works
2. Four weeks before the day you will receive an email to bounce on to all the families.
3. Parents then approach the PTA to book a 15 minute photo session. £10 per session is usual but the amount is up to you. Parents may choose any 15 min slot from 10am to 4.00pm. Call me if you want different start and finish times. Your committee keeps these booking fees as well as 15% of sales.
On the day
5. As families arrive for their sessions they are met by a member of the PTA.
6. The photo sessions are fast and fun and a wide variety of photographs are taken.
7. The families password protected photo galleries will appear on line within a few days.
8. I then email you a price list and order form to email onto the families for them to print off and use to order.
9. 2 weeks is usually enough time for families to return their orders to the PTA for posting back to Jon Jaffa Photography. If you use ‘special delivery’ I will refund the postage.
10. The 15% commission is paid by cheque or via transfer direct to your bank (your choice), when the orders have been checked in.
11. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete the orders which are then delivered to the school.
Please do call or email and I shall be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
tel 020 8343 8383
mob 07847 360 315
Jon Jaffa Photographer
27 Laurel Way, london N20 8HS