School fund raising
A Family Photo Day happens at your school on a weekend and is a brilliant and fun way of raising funds for your school.
How it works
2. Six weeks before the day you will receive an email to send on to all the families.
3. Members of your school’s fund raising committee then approach the parents to take bookings and collect £10 for each booking. The time slots are 15 minutes each. £10 is usual but the amount is up to you. Parents may choose any 15 min time slot from 10 am to 4.00 pm. Call me if you want different start and finish times. Your school keeps all these booking fees as well as 15% of sales.
On the day
5. As families arrive for their sessions they are met by a member of the committee.
6. The photo sessions are fast and fun and a wide variety of photographs are taken.
7. The families photo galleries will appear on line within a few days. These are password protected.
8. I then email you a price list and order form which you then to email onto the families. They will print these off and use to order.
9. 2 weeks is usually enough time for families to return their orders to the PTA for posting back to Jon Jaffa Photography. If you use ‘special delivery’ I will refund the postage.
10. The 15% commission is paid by cheque or via transfer direct to your bank (your choice), when the orders have been checked in.
11. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete the orders which are then delivered to the school.
Please do call or email and I shall be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
tel 020 8343 8383
mob 07847 360 315
Jon Jaffa Photographer
27 Laurel Way, london N20 8HS